About Me

My photo
I am your typical 24 year old teacher and graduate student.I have the world by the (well, let's keep this P.G.) I have the world at my fingertips. But one thing that is not on my side, is my ZAFTIG figure. What is Zaftig you may ask? Zaftig(yiddish word): definition: Having a full, rounded figure; plump. So take this journey with me as I blog about my challenges, triumphs, healthy alternatives, working out and more!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Let me take you on a Sweet and Salty Ride

The Zaftig here reporting live from Hungryville. First off, I want to thank my followers, keep spreading the word!
    So today I made a healthy concoction that used only three ingredients. When I created this masterpiece, I think I tasted something like what Heaven would taste like.

Take notes, this is going to be the easiest, most delicious and guilt-free treat that you will ever partake in. Ready? I think you are, so here it goes.  This treat will only add an approximate 180 calories to your day.

Ingredients:
1. Vitamuffin tops (100 calories) (any flavor you like(for this specific recipe, chocolate may taste the best), they can be found in the freezer section of your local grocery store)
2. Pretzel Sticks (approx. 60 calories(crush up about 5) check your portion size and calorie content, any brand will do)
3. Lite  Cool Whip (approx. 20 calories)

Ok, are you ready to be amazed?Here are the three steps you must take in order to take a ride to healthy Heaven.
Steps:
1. Cut your Vitamuffin top in half
2. Place two tablespoons of cool whip(lite)  on each side of your Vitamuffin
3. Crush up 5 pretzels (depending on size, use your judgement) and sprinkle within your new "sandwich"

You can enjoy this delectable treat room temperature, stick it in the microwave for a few seconds, or stick it in the freezer. Now, the last and most essential step is to eat it!

And...another way to switch up your delicious treat is to simply add strawberries. Still three ingredients, and three easy steps (you could add the pretzels as well).
A little taste of Heaven

Let me know what you guys think of this recipe, more to come! 

Signing off,
The Zaftig


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

delic recipe

Britt said...

I have to try this!!
xoxo