About Me

My photo
I am your typical 24 year old teacher and graduate student.I have the world by the (well, let's keep this P.G.) I have the world at my fingertips. But one thing that is not on my side, is my ZAFTIG figure. What is Zaftig you may ask? Zaftig(yiddish word): definition: Having a full, rounded figure; plump. So take this journey with me as I blog about my challenges, triumphs, healthy alternatives, working out and more!

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Chugga Chugga...Oops I fell off the train

    Zaftig here returning after a long train ride. You see, I was riding my train to a destination, a trip that would lead me to a lifetime of weight loss, but my train derailed and I fell off. We all know how hard it is to diet, and we can do so well, but from time to time, we have our challenges. And, well, I met my nemesis, my final match.
    Drinking alcohol and going out to dinner night after night has not served me well. In fact, I got on a ride to diet hell.
   So here I am, putting it all out there. I, The Zaftig, have taken a slight delay  off that train, but what happens when something does not go as planned? You reschedule...so tomorrow, Monday, September 12 my new train ride will arrive.
    I am getting back on that darn train and taking a sweet ride to diet heaven.
 Wish me luck,
Signing off,
The Zaftig

3 comments:

mpr5022 said...

You goooo girlll... love meg

mpr5022 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Britt said...

I am with you on this one!! I fell off the train this weekend. Now I am back in gear. You go girlfriend :) xoxo