About Me

My photo
I am your typical 24 year old teacher and graduate student.I have the world by the (well, let's keep this P.G.) I have the world at my fingertips. But one thing that is not on my side, is my ZAFTIG figure. What is Zaftig you may ask? Zaftig(yiddish word): definition: Having a full, rounded figure; plump. So take this journey with me as I blog about my challenges, triumphs, healthy alternatives, working out and more!

Monday, October 31, 2011

Trick or Eat...

Hello all and happy Halloween. As the kids dress up, venture off into the spookiness of the night, we are left to ponder the big question...trick or treat, trick or eat? Ok, being on Jenny Craig, and being a human being...I am left with an important decision. To trick my diet by eating candy, or stay true to myself and bypass the sweets...
     Guess what ghosts, goblins, and chronic dieters...I am making a short and "sweet" blog today because I am going to prepare a delicious platter of VEGETABLES tonight instead of digging into candy.

    Trick or Eat Trick or Eat Give me something HEALTHY TO EAT!

GO VEGGIES!

Signing off,
The Zaftig