About Me

My photo
I am your typical 24 year old teacher and graduate student.I have the world by the (well, let's keep this P.G.) I have the world at my fingertips. But one thing that is not on my side, is my ZAFTIG figure. What is Zaftig you may ask? Zaftig(yiddish word): definition: Having a full, rounded figure; plump. So take this journey with me as I blog about my challenges, triumphs, healthy alternatives, working out and more!

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Half Marathon time?

So, as I get back into blogging and dieting, I also decided that I will be training for another half marathon with my sister. I started running yesterday. Forgetting that I began my journey yesterday, I woke up this morning, unable to move my entire body.
  As sore as I am, it feels amazing. Knowing I started training for something so rigorous, lets me know that I am determined.
   Short and sweet today...

No comments: